Every day I meet people who talk about how their lives have been influenced by the election and its aftermath. Many people are stressed, tired, depressed, anxious, and are struggling in some of the relationships most important to them. And some people feel just fine and don't know what all the fuss is about.
I think it's time talk...and listen...and try to hear and understand one another.
Toward this end, I am inviting people to participate in on-on-one interviews and facilitated group discussions that focus on the influence of the 2016 election on our personal and everyday lives.
These conversations are not about changing minds, converting beliefs or positions. They are an effort to
- Provide safe space for people to speak freely and honestly;
- Explore and consider the relationship between personal and political in these times;
- Encourage reflection and clear seeing about our own beliefs and values; and ultimately
- Facilitate communication and understanding among and between persons with differing political positions and points of view.
If you’d like to participate send email to me at LifePostElection2016@gmail.com
1. where you live (and if not on Cape Cod, whether you have skype access)
2. whether you'd like to participate one-on-one or in a group setting
All voices welcome!
Seeking participation from people across the full political spectrum.
If you know others who might like to participate, please share this invitation.